- Organised Workshops on “Role of Women in Household Energy Efficiency “on 27 July 2018 jointly with Centre for Energy Services of Tribhuvan University and Nepal Energy Foundation.
- 11 Point Memorandum on “Emerging Issues of Women in Energy and Environment Sector” submitted to the Energy Minister of Nepal on 22 July 2018.
- WoNEE participated as a panellist in Gender and Energy Workshop on Energy Access and Women’s Changing Social Positions organized by Teri-India held at Banglore-India on May 22, 2018
- Hosted International Workshop on” Gender and Energy Electricity Access and the Changing Social Position of Women in Nepal “on 28 March 2018 supported by Teri-India.
- Organized Capacity Building Training on “Renewable Energy and women” from May to July 2018 Supported by Alternative Energy Promotion Centre/GoN.
- Organized Awareness/Sensitization on “Renewable energy Subsidy Policy and Electrical Safety” by with the support of Nepal Energy Foundation on 28 April 2018.
- Interaction/Dialogue on “Women’s Issues on Energy Sector and it Solutions” organized on 7 September 2017 supported by Nepal Energy Foundation.
- Capacity building training to WoNEE Members organized on 13 January 2018 supported by Nepal Energy Foundation
Organized awareness campaigns on electrical safety and energy efficiency for WoGEEs members at different municipalities.